One-of-a-Kind Kleemann Crusher Demonstrations
June 5, 2015
Park City, KS (June 3, 2015) – Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., recently held an equipment demonstration on Thursday, May 14th at its Waterloo, Iowa facility. The Kleemann Mobirex MR 130 Track Mounted Impact Crusher, was the highlight of this demo. Despite the rainy weather, several companies were represented between both the morning and afternoon sessions. In addition to a grill-out luncheon, those in attendance were treated to walk-a-rounds of the MR 130 by Nick Ford of Kleemann and Lance Green, Recycling Specialist for Murphy Tractor. Ford and Green also gave a PowerPoint presentation during lunch that highlighted the unique features of the Kleemann product line, one of five product lines of The Wirtgen Group. This demonstration was a great opportunity for attendees to learn about industry-leading technologies and how they can positively impact their bottom lines.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co., Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: Equipment was out on display as the attendees arrived at the Waterloo store.
- Photo 2: Nick Ford of Kleemann and Lance Green of Murphy Tractor conducted walk-a-rounds of the machine.
- Photo 3: The John Deere 250G Excavator was used to place the concrete slabs into the Kleemann crusher.
- Photo 4: The final product coming through.
- Photo 5: Demonstration Underway
- Photo 6: A great group of customers came out despite the rainy weather.