Genesis Attachments GSG Scrap Grapple Now Available in 10 Sizes
July 23, 2014
Ranging in capacity from 0.5 yd3 to 2.5 yd3 (0.4 m3 to 1.9 m3), GSG grapples fit 20 to 80 metric ton material handlers to meet a wide range of application needs.
Designed to reduce maintenance, improve durability, lower operating costs and enhance safety, Genesis Scrap Grapples feature:
- Identical hardened steel bearings with dust seals at all pivot points to keep out contaminants
- A heavy-duty cylinder guarding system that protects the cylinders and internal components and is easily removed for maintenance
- Reverse-mounted cylinders that protect rods from damage
- Large-bore hydraulic cylinders to maximize clamping force
- Long-life, abrasion-resistant steel tips that are easily replaced with a simple perimeter weld.
Genesis also provides tine variety with flat- or point-tine shapes in half- or narrow-width spades for high-volume scrap processing.