Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc. Hosts Golf Outing
July 17, 2014Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., hosted a golf tournament on Friday, June 20th, at Hickory Heights Golf Club in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania. A large number of golfers made their way out to Bridgeville for the tournament, enjoying a great day of golf! Prizes were awarded to the top three teams as well as participants who made the longest putt, longest drive and were closest to the pin at designated holes.
1st Place Team- Beaver Falls Municipal Authority (Sam Aloi, Ken Brewer, Dave Syka and Jerry Litzenberg)
2nd place team- Brighton Township Municipal Authority (Brad Cochran, John Weber, Jeff Lang, Ricky Labernz)
3rd place team- W.D. Wright Contracting (Luke Wright, T., Chicken, Duck)
Closest to Pin:
Hole #3 Ken Brewer
Hole #5 Matt Jadlowiec
Hole #14 Ricky Labernz
Hole #15 Rich Banger
Hole #2 Denton Brown
Hole #17 Josh Pisarcik
Hole # 18 Bob Ross
Click on photos to enlarge
- Photo 1: A 320E Skid Steer was on display during the event.
- Photo 2: 1st Place: Beaver Falls Municipal Authority (Dave Syka, Ken Brewer, Sam Aloi and Jerry Litzenberg)
- Photo 3: 2nd Place: Brighton Township Municipal Authority (Jeff Lang, Brad Cochran, Ricky Labernz, John Weber)
- Photo 4: 3rd Place: W.D. Wright Contracting (Duck, T., Chicken and Luke Wright)
- Photo 5: A 135G Excavator sat at the entrance to the golf course, welcoming the golfers.
- Photo 6: Cliff Simmons (Abarta Oil & Gas), Andrew Heidenreich (Murphy Tractor) and John Ehrin (Murphy Tractor) take a break from the action for a photo.
- Photo 7: And they’re off! The golfers head out on the course
- Photo 8: Matt Jadlowick of Murphy Tractor and Dan Tyrrell of NPK Construction Equipment Co. are eager to get out on the course!
- Photo 9: James Miller of Diamond Landscaping Inc getting set to tee off.
- Photo 10: Denton Brown, Chase Brown, Tony Morenelli and Jonathan Petrik of Waste Management