Topcon Technology Roadshow
June 23, 2014
Park City, KS (June 23, 2014) – The Topcon Technology Roadshow made their stop in Kansas City, Missouri on Wednesday, June 18th. Topcon is traveling to twenty-four cities throughout North America showcasing technology in the construction, survey, civil engineering, architecture and design industries. During the event, customers were able to learn more about machine automation, enterprise solutions, BIM & 3D layout, site management, GNSS & Robotics and imaging & mapping through educational classroom and hands-on sessions. Murphy Tractor hosted the customers to lunch during the event. Topcon in conjunction with Murphy Tractor will have another demonstration in the Columbus, Ohio area on July 9th and 10th.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co., Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
- Photo 1: Brian Bremer, Territory Sales Manager- Kansas City, transports the group to and from the demonstration area
- Photo 2: A John Deere 772GP Motor Grader participated in the demonstration
- Photo 3: John Deere High Speed Dozer equipped with Topcon technology
- Photo 4: Topcon customized solutions center was on-site to allow customers to learn first-hand how today’s industry innovations can help their business grow by increasing productivity.
- Photo 5: Topcon representative, David Hilbig, offered hands-on sessions demonstrating systems in action inside the customized solutions center.