One-of-a-Kind John Deere Demonstrations
October 31, 2013
Park City, KS (October 31, 2013) – On October 8-9, Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., held a demonstration event for customers in the Cranberry Township, PA area. This demonstration was a unique experience for attendees to learn about industry-leading technologies and how they can positively impact their bottom lines. Those in attendance were provided:
â€¢ Technology presentations
â€¢ Equipment demonstrations
â€¢ One-on-one time with Murphy Tractor and John Deere personnel to discuss their individual needs
Jason Welch, Machine Technology Specialist, Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., presented industry leading technologies, including updates on JDLink™. The following topics were covered:
â€¢ John Deere Quality and Product Support Overview
â€¢ New Technology Update- The Power of JDLink™
â€¢ Demonstration of the Latest Models and Technology
â€¢ John Deere Product Consultants On Site
â€¢ Stick Time in New Equipment Models
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co., Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: Customers enjoy lunch as presentations begin.
- Photo 2: John Deere Product Consultants educate the crowd as the demonstration begins.
- Photo 3: Attendees examine the blade of the 672G/GP Motor Grader. John Deere’s exclusive Event-Based Shifting (EBS) transmission provides smooth gear and direction changes for exceptional control and grading precision
- Photo 4: Customers look on as the excavators take the stage at the demonstration.
- Photo 5: Improved blade clearance featured on graders.
- Photo 6: The 672 GP grades into the sunset.