A Unique Opportunity to Experience John Deere at its Finest
August 26, 2013
Park City, KS (August 26, 2013) – Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., recently held a series of one-of-a-kind equipment demonstrations, which were held August 13-15, in Columbus, OH. The event showcased and provided information on the very best construction equipment on the market. Customers who attended were provided:
• Technology presentations
• Equipment demonstrations
• One-on-one time with Murphy Tractor and John Deere personnel, to discuss their individual needs.
Jason Welch, Machine Technology Specialist, Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., presented industry leading technologies, including John Deere Worksight™ Solutions. The following topics were covered:
• JDLink™ – Provides machine diagnostics anywhere, anytime.
• Fleet Care – Proactively controls and monitors machine health, collects data from JDLink, and offers maintenance solutions before any problems arise.
• Service ADVISOR™ Remote – Permits dealers to diagnose machine issues for faster repairs.
• Payload Weighing – Enables precise load measurements and much more.
• Grade Control – Integrated control system to provide more accurate estimates and get jobs done faster.
Mike Slinger, Midwest Region Manager, Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., stated: “Feedback from customers, Murphy Tractor and John Deere personnel was that no other dealer has done this type of demonstration on the same magnitude before. It allowed us to show customers many new products from our line of John Deere excavators, dozers, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders and Articulated Dump Trucks. Attendees also had the opportunity to step in machines for themselves, and operate them.” Overall, the event was designed to provide a one-of-a-kind experience for operators, and to provide them as much information as possible.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co., Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: Mike Boyle, Product Consultant Manager for Excavators, Deere & Company, outlines the features of machines as they are being demonstrated.
- Photo 2 (Courtesy of Mark Wolf, Triad Marketing & Media): John Deere 672GP Motor Grader in action. Key features of these large machines include: interim Tier-4 certified engines, increased circle throat clearance, all-around visibility and a highly efficient HVAC system.
- Photo 3 (Courtesy of Mark Wolf, Triad Marketing & Media): The lineup of John Deere equipment each day included the new series of Articulated Dump Trucks, as well as Excavators. Shown here is an example of how the machines can work together on jobsites. E-Series ADT’s have swing-out fans and coolers, adaptive suspension control systems and many other features. G-Series Excavators include hydraulically driven fans which only runs as needed, Powerwise™ III management systems and much more.
- Photo 4: Customers, Murphy Tractor and John Deere personnel watch as a John Deere High-Speed Dozer gets put to use. These one-of-a-kind machines, are designed to doze up to twice as fast, as traditional Crawler Dozers.
- Photo 5: The new John Deere E-Series Skid Steers and compact track loaders were also displayed. These machines feature: interim tier 4-emmision certified engines, 10-percent more horsepower than its predecessors, and best-in-class bucket breakout forces.
- Photo 6: Along with the new E-Series Skid Steers, compact excavators were also featured. These pieces of equipment are designed with independent-swing booms, easy-to-navigate enhanced LCT monitors, and much more.
- Photo 7: A full line of John Deere equipment was on display during the three-day extravaganza.
- Photo 8: Jason Welch, Machine Technology Specialist, Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., presenting John Deere Worksight™ Solutions during lunch.