Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company, Inc., Hosts Grand Opening
April 27, 2012
Park City, KS (April 27, 2012) – Murphy Tractor & Equipment Company, Inc., hosted their grand opening celebration for their new operations facility on Friday, April 20th, in Park City, KS, with more than 300 attendees. Customers came and went as they pleased, enjoyed lunch, registered for door prizes, viewed new products and heard more about the very best construction equipment on the market.
Included in the activities were presentations for Worksite Solutions by Jason Welch, Technology Specialist for Murphy Tractor. Customers were also able to hear about services Murphy Tractor provides, including the following:
- JDLink – Technology that allows customers to access information about their machine’s performance and location.
- Fleet Care – Service that interprets machine data. It allows customers to increase machine productivity and significantly lower their operating expenses. Fleet Care evaluates machine data and “thinks through” maintenance protocols before prescribing down-time cures that will keep fleets and the bottom line of customers healthy.
- Service Advisor Remote – Allows Murphy Tractor to connect remotely to customer’s machines for diagnostic codes, record performance data, and update software, without requiring a jobsite visit.
“Thank you to all who had a hand in putting together the celebration and to our customers for making it such a great turnout. We look forward to the opportunities to come at the new facility,” said Bill Barnard, Branch Manager.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company, Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the mid-western states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: John Deere 332D Skid Steer on display in the operations facility. Murphy Tractor in Park City, KS is a Commercial Worksite Products dealer for John Deere. Full line of Compact units are available, including: compact excavators, compact track loaders and skid steers.
- Photo 2: John Deere 844K on display at Park City, KS Grand Opening.
- Photo 3: Bob Bergkamp Construction and Eric Timken, Compact Equipment Sales Manager, conversing at the event.
- Photo 4: Left to right – Chris Dick, Nowak Construction with Murphy Tractor employee, Charley Mitchell, Service Technician.
- Photo 5: Future Murphy Tractor Customer!
- Photo 6: Customers in line for lunch.
- Photo 7: John Deere equipment on display by the operations facility, which has 12 service bays and is nearly 25,000 square-feet.
- Photo 8: Hitachi and John Deere Excavators on display.
- Photo 9: Left to right – Dean Patterson, Lincoln Township Trustee, Mike Cooper, Territory Sales Manager for Murphy Tractor and John Horner, Lincoln Township Clerk.
- Photo 10: Customers enjoy lunch at the grand opening celebration.
- Photo 11: Left to right – Mike Ruth from Lafarge North America, Mark Blessen from Wirtgen, Tom Menzer, Wirtgen Product Specialist and Matt McNett, Region Manager.
- Photo 12: Operations facility in Park City, KS.
- Photo 13: Robert Code, El Dorado Township, tests out a John Deere Motor Grader Simulator.
- Photo 14: A Murphy Tractor customer using the John Deere Excavator Simulator.
- Photo 15: Murphy Tractor represents Wirtgen Group. Product line includes Vogele Pavers, Hamm Rollers, Kleemann Crushers and Wirtgen Mills. Pictured is a Vogele 5200-2 Paver.
- Photo 16: Murphy Tractor Staff Pictured left to right: Steve Peters, Customer Support Advisor, Terry Dueser, Service Manager, Chris Albert, Service Technician, Charley Mitchell, Service Technician, Colt Blew, Service Technician, Jeren Scheer, Service Technician, Jordan Heinze, Service Technician, Zack Case, Parts Representative, Dan Locke, Shop Foreman.
Please click on photos to enlarge.