Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company, Inc., Hosts Technology Workshop in Omaha, NE
April 13, 2012
Park City, KS (April 13, 2012) – Murphy Tractor & Equipment Company, Inc., in Omaha, NE, held a Technology Workshop at their branch location on Thursday, April 12th. Customers were invited to join staff and Machine Technology Specialist, Jason Welch, for lunch and to hear more about how Murphy Tractor can keep their equipment running at peak efficiency. “Thanks to all who helped out, I believe we had a good turnout of quality customers,” says Ron Efferding, Branch Manager. The topics covered at the event in Omaha, NE, included:
- JDLink – Built-in technology that allows customers to access information about the location and performance of their machines. It also provides data such as: machine hours, maintenance reminders, diagnostic codes and much more.
- Fleet Care – This service interprets machine data and allows customers to increase machine productivity and significantly lower their operating expenses.
- Service Advisor Remote – Allows Murphy Tractor to connect remotely to customers’ machines for diagnostic trouble codes, record performance data and update software without requiring a jobsite visit.
- Topcon – The world’s largest company who is focused exclusively on positioning control and machine control products, software, and applications for the survey, civil engineering, construction and agriculture industries.
- Loadrite – The world’s leader in onboard weighing and material management for scales on wheel loaders.
Upcoming technology workshops are scheduled to be held:
- Thursday, May 3rd – Topeka, KS
- Friday, May 4th – Kansas City, MO
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company, Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the mid-western states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: Murphy Tractor customer taking a look at some of the John Deere equipment banners on display.
- Photo 2: Jason Welch, Machine Technology Specialist, presenting Worksite Solutions.
- Photo 3: Customers mingling with one another and Murphy Tractor staff at the event.