Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company, Inc., Hosts Customer Appreciation Event
March 6, 2012
Park City, KS (March 6, 2012) – Murphy Tractor & Equipment Company, Inc., invited customers to attend an appreciation event held at their North Platte, NE branch location on Thursday, February 23rd. The event was held to show thanks to customers for their continued business with the company. Dwight Englert, Branch Manager, says: “With over 250 attendees, I was very pleased with the turnout and the positive comments I received from our customers. A special thank you to the staff at North Platte for their hard work to help make the event a success.”
Attendees had the opportunity to learn more about equipment on the market, enjoy lunch, share their own views and meet with personnel from Murphy Tractor and John Deere. Product Consultants from John Deere attended the event to provide support to customers. Jason Welch, Machine Technology Specialist, Murphy Tractor, presented Worksite Solutions to customers, which included:
- JDLink: Built-in technology that allows you to access information about your machine’s location and performance.
- Fleet Care: A service which interprets machine data and advises the best methods to proactively control machine health.
- Service Advisor Remote: Allows Murphy Tractor to connect remotely to your machine for diagnostic trouble codes, record performance data and update software remotely, without requiring a jobsite visit.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company, Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1 – John Deere 770GP Motor Grader on display.
- Photo 2 – A customer from Biehl Cattle Company checks out a John Deere Excavator.
- *Photo 3*– Attendees enjoy lunch and Worksite Solutions Presentation from Murphy Tractor.
- Photo 4 – Attendees signing up for a chance to win door prizes.
- Photo 5 – Dwight Englert, Branch Manager, and other Murphy Tractor personnel mingling with customers.
- Photo 6 – Hall Brothers Construction, left and Scott Bayless, Product Consultant, John Deere, right.
- Photo 7 – Murphy Tractor Service Technician, Jake Tolstedt (right) discuss features of John Deere D-Series Skid Steer.
- Photo 8 – Larry Hock of Paulsen Inc, left, speaking with President of Murphy Tractor, Tom Udland.
- Photo 9 – Todd Ehlers, Resident Field Technician, provides product support to customers in the Colby, KS area. Todd is a John Deere Certified Technician with over 25 years of experience.
Please click on photos to enlarge.