Murphy Tractor Hosts Meet and Greet for Customers
October 3, 2011
Wichita, KS (October 3, 2011) – Murphy Tractor & Equipment Comapny, Inc., invited customers to attend a special reception and dinner event held on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at their Cranberry Township, PA location. Over 100 attendees enjoyed dinner as they got to learn about Murphy Tractor’s services, share their views and meet new and existing staff members.
Employees from both the Cranberry Township, PA and Delmont, PA locations attended the event as well. Mike Slinger, Region Manager, welcomed everyone to the event and Tom Udland, President, spoke about the history of John Deere and introduced personnel. Throughout the evening, customers had the opportunity to view some of the John Deere equipment which was on display for them.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company, Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Wichita, KS. The organization has 26 locations throughout the mid-western states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: Customers enjoying a nice evening.
- Photo 2: John Deere ADT and CT 315 on display.
- Photo 3: New John Deere 333D Compact Track Loader on display.
- Photo 4: A Murphy Tractor customer and Adam Karsten, Compact Equipment Sales Manager.
- Photo 5: Mike Slinger, Region Manager, welcomes customers to the event.
- Photo 6: Veronica Cushing and Deb Smith, Branch Administrative Assistants.
- Photo 7: President, Tom Udland, speaks to customers about the history of Murphy Tractor and introduces staff members.
Please click on photos to view a larger version.