Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., Hosts Grand Opening
September 23, 2016
Park City, KS (September 23, 2016) – Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., hosted their grand opening celebration for their newest facility on Friday, September 16, 2016. Customers enjoyed a BBQ lunch, door prizes, tours of the new facility and demonstrations of the newest John Deere Construction and Forestry Equipment. Representatives from many manufacturers were on hand to answer questions and enjoy the festivities.
The new facility sits on 20+ acres with the building spanning 46,000 square feet. The structure features interior parts and equipment sales departments as well as a vast outdoor heavy equipment yard and a state of the art service center.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co., Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: The new facility is a total of 46,000 square feet.
- Photo 2: John Deere Backhoe’s were on display at the Grand Opening.
- Photo 3: A great assortment of machinery was on display at the Grand Opening.
- Photo 4: Several compact equipment units were also on display, including this John Deere 317G Compact Track Loader with a broom.
- Photo 5: BOMAG rollers are available to buy or rent at the Harmony, PA store.
- Photo 6: Pictured L to R is Mark Hash, Major Accounts Sales Manager- Murphy Tractor and Dale Alferink, Territory Manager- BOMAG.
- Photo 7: Katie and Laura Riley helped customers get registered for all the wonderful door prizes.
- Photo 8: Special guest appearance by Craig Wolfley, a 12 year veteran of the NFL who played 10 years for the Pittsburgh Steelers and 2 year with the Minnesota Vikings. Craig podcasts weekly on The Craig Wolfley Podcast and speaks and participates at many events. Pictured are Murphy Tractor Parts Representatives Claude Bynum (L), Craig Wolfley (center) and Alan Frederick.
- Photo 9: Murphy Tractor Area Sales Manager, Sean Riley (far right) is pictured welcoming customers to the Grand Opening.
- Photo 10: Joey Ciz having a blast in the mini excavator!
- Photo 11: John Deere Crawler Product Consultant Tim Hilton ® pictured discussing the new 700K SmartGrade Dozer with a customer.
- Photo 12: Murphy Tractor staff members pictured from L to R: Mike Slinger- Region Director- Midwest, Rodney Young- CFO, Tom Udland- President, and Rich Fawson- General Manager- Product Support.
- Photo 13: A great crowd came out to see the new facility and enjoyed a wonderful lunch catered by the Post Office Catering Group out of Sewickley, PA.
- Photo 14: Pictured is Adam Karsten, Murphy Tractor General Sales Manager-Compact Equipment and NPK representative Ken Skala. NPK is the worldwide leader in the construction excavator attachment industry including hydraulic hammers, compactors and concrete crushing processors.