Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc Hosts Open House
October 21, 2016
Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc. recently held an open house event in Springfield, Missouri, giving customers a chance to meet the new Branch Manager, Neil Anderson. Customers who attended were treated to a BBQ lunch, the opportunity to win door prizes and the option to participate in an equipment rodeo.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co., Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, KS. The organization has 28 locations throughout the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Find out more at: www.murphytractor.com.
- Photo 1: A great crowd came out to the open house.
- Photo 2: Customers registering for door prizes, which included 3 John Deere fire pits and 3 Bass Pro Shop gift cards.
- Photo 3: Branch Manager, Neil Anderson, announcing the winners of the door prizes.
- Photo 4: The 60G Compact Excavator was used in the equipment rodeo. Contestants had to pick up a baseball and place it on the orange cone without the ball falling. The top two fastest times won gift cards.
- Photo 5: 1st place in the equipment rodeo was Travis Gillespie with Gillespie Excavating. Pictured with Travis is Murphy Tractor Customer Support Advisor, Mike Scheer (L).
- Photo 6: Taking 2nd place at the equipment rodeo was Derek Couch with Couch Excavating. Pictured left to right is Steven Rosetta (Murphy Tractor), Derek Couch, Mike Scheer (Murphy Tractor) and Jaon Beckner (Murphy Tractor).